EBT Forum / For all Things Bikes
June 16, 2019, 09:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 A4DE Supplementary Regulations released  (Read 1250 times)
Mick
Full Throttle

Founder of EBT Forum, but no longer owner..

« on: July 23, 2012, 10:02:25 PM »

http://www.fullnoise.com.au/news/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_full&news_id=12921&Ntitle=Enduro%3A%202012%20A4DE%20Supplementary%20Regulations%20released&cfid=36737204&cftoken=25906321&dts=237201259857

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
Nathan S
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 11:54:34 AM »

The Fullnoise article has a link to the MA site, for the supp regs - its a dead link.
Here's the correct one: http://www.a4de.com/resources/libexec/file.php?file=17

Prologue on Tuesday to determine the starting order is interesting - takes away my stress about choosing the class that starts me earliest (veterans vs capacity class), but also ensures I'll be somewhere right down the very back of the field too...

Gotta get fit now - I mean actually fit, not just talking about it!

Mick
Full Throttle

Founder of EBT Forum, but no longer owner..

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 09:38:53 PM »

What do you plan to do to get fit then Nathan and in what time frame are you talking.

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
Nathan S
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 08:42:01 AM »

What do you plan to do to get fit then Nathan and in what time frame are you talking.

My fitness isn't shocking at the moment - but it's not great either.

The plan is to be down to 85kgs (from 91~92) with better cardio fitness before the start of October. I've been making an effort to eat better - better food and less of it, which is going pretty well already. Also made an effort to be more active at work - which is a bigger deal than it sounds, seeing as my workplace is about five acres...

As usual, when I start trying to lose weight I've turned some flab into muscle - I feel better but the weight is still there.

Gonna take the push bike into work, and go for a ride each lunchtime.
More dirt bike riding (subject to staying married).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: