EBT Forum / For all Things Bikes
October 16, 2018, 08:21:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worlds best riders on their way to OZ for World Championship round  (Read 2214 times)
Mick
Full Throttle

Founder of EBT Forum, but no longer owner..

« on: May 21, 2012, 06:18:17 PM »

http://www.fullnoise.com.au/news/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_full&news_id=12506&Ntitle=Trials%3A%20Worlds%20best%20riders%20on%20their%20way%20to%20OZ%20for%20World%20Championship%20round&cfid=17286257&cftoken=55457706&dts=215201215557

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
SHIDOT
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:04:11 PM »

Got my two sat and sun tickets about three weeks ago, going with my son and meeting members up there for a camp saturday night. Can't wait.

$26 each for two days of competition.

Cheers,
Chris.
Mick
Full Throttle

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 07:16:31 PM »

I would have liked to go myself, maybe next year if it is on, dont forget to get heaps and heaps of photos for us all to checkout Chris  Grin

Cheers Mick.

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
Dewy123
Full Throttle

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 07:31:20 PM »

That article is very un-informative, were did you get your tickets from Chris? Can you get tickets on the day? I was thinking about going for a look on Sunday?
SHIDOT
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 07:35:37 PM »

Once in a lifetime this one Mick...this is for world championship points and not a demo.

Tickets at the gate anyway.....my son is into internet buying and got the tickets while I was waiting to hear back if he was even interested.

Camera is ziptied together and shouldn't let me down like it did at HBBB.

Cheers,
Chris.
SHIDOT
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 07:38:05 PM »

Red box on the right....
http://wtcaustralia.com.au/

Dam...ticket prices have dropped too....

Cheers,
Chris.

ps....http://vinduro.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,882.0.html
Mick
Full Throttle

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 07:39:23 PM »

Once in a lifetime this one Mick...this is for world championship points and not a demo.

Tickets at the gate anyway.....my son is into internet buying and got the tickets while I was waiting to hear back if he was even interested.

Camera is ziptied together and shouldn't let me down like it did at HBBB.

Cheers,
Chris.

I am racing that day, well trying not to come last in every race anyway  Grin  Cheesy ,,,glad your camera is sorted, I look forward to seeing the photos  Smiley

Cheers Mick.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: