EBT Forum / For all Things Bikes
August 20, 2018, 06:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steering head bearings TT500  (Read 1520 times)
Shnorkel
« on: October 09, 2011, 09:48:15 PM »

Looking for some feedback on this bearing kit ==> eBay

Thanks

Peter
short stuff
Full Throttle

Harrow 2012

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 06:57:53 PM »

I purchased some Pyramid rear wheel bearings for my PE.  They had the wrong part number listed on the e-bay site, so they sent me the wrong ones.  I called them and explained that the kit they sent did not fit, so they sent the correct ones (and altered their listing on ebay), and told me to keep the first set they sent.  Unfortunately, I don't know what this set suits, but I got them anyway.

I haven't ridden the bike so can't advise on how the bearings perform, but they seem to be ok.

Hope this helps!
Nathan S
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »

I got some Pyramid bearings for my KTM. Rubbish quality, but I couldn't find the size I needed anywhere else.

Link do tapered roller bearings for old Yamahas that originally had loose balls. Much better quality, and about $80 from your local shop.
LWC3077
Full Throttle

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »

Go for Allballs, Moose or Link International steering bearing kits. The Link ones are made in Japan. The Moose ones i have are made in korea but seem fine to me.Not exactly sure where the Allballs come from but they quality seem fine and i am pretty sure they come from the same places as the Moose ones.

WANTED - TS185C   frame.  Between   TS1852-24007  up to TS1852-39022

http://suzukits.informe.com/forum/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PEmotorcycles/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: