EBT Forum / For all Things Bikes
May 24, 2018, 04:13:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Bridges Vinduro - 26th November 2017  (Read 974 times)
Tony H
Tony62
Administrator
Full Throttle

« on: November 01, 2017, 09:55:21 AM »

VERi's final vinduro will be held the Sanders Three bridges property on Sunday the 26th Nov.
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.verivinduro.com.au/&ved=0ahUKEwi2mofVjZ3XAhVBNpQKHdJuD2wQFggpMAE&usg=AOvVaw2a8QnNFrdThe-d0ngcjofz
kdx Geoff
Clubman

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 07:45:57 AM »

Three Bridges Vinduro.

VERi's last event for the year is coming up on the 26th of November.

Three bridges (1120 Little Yarra Road, Three Bridges) is on private property so you'll be able to ride your unregistered bike for this one but bikes must be in a safe and servicable condition, quiet and be in the spirit of all our non compeditive Pre '88 Vintage Enduro events.
 Any questions on bike eligability should be directed to our Eligabilty officer via our website.

Camping is available on site on Saturday night.
There is plenty of space to set up now as in the past parking had been tight, there will be toilets and there is a small sheltered area for cooking etc if it rains.
 Please take any rubbish you create home with you.

A breakfast of bacon and eggs will be available on Sunday morning before the ride and a sausage sizzle for lunch.

Riders briefing will be at 8.30 and the riding starts at 9.00.
 No bikes to be started before 9.00am please.

A link to the entry forms (when it's available) will be posted here and entry will be available on the day.

The course length will be around 10 to 15 km.

Cheers

Buying kdx air cooled drum brake unitrak bikes and parts
Tony H
Tony62
Administrator
Full Throttle

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 09:45:20 PM »

10 days to go  Grin.
Time to give the bike a once over before the last vic vinduro this year.
Tony H
Tony62
Administrator
Full Throttle

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 05:08:26 AM »

2 more sleeps. Get the old bike out for this vinduro -enter on the day. Grouse property with excellent tracks and the weather gods are smiling.
Mick
Full Throttle

Founder of EBT Forum, but no longer owner..

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 04:03:12 PM »

Three Bridges was my fav track-s depending on which ones they set for that year, I all most killed myself there once, but dodged the bullet :-) do you have photos of the 2017 event ? I guess the number of bikes there is not like it use to be, a shame things changed or we could have been having some huge weekends there still today with 80++ bikes like it used to be..

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: