EBT Forum / For all Things Bikes
January 19, 2018, 04:17:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is going to Broadford Bonanza at Easter  (Read 1015 times)
Mick
Full Throttle

Founder of EBT Forum, but no longer owner..

« on: March 09, 2009, 06:32:27 PM »

G'day all I was just wondering who here is going to the Broadford Vinduro weekend at easter, I was going to take 4 bikes, but I'm running out of time to get everything ready, I have been working on the trailer a little today on my first day off in a while, but I dont think I will get it fully finished in time.

I'm having trouble getting some parts for the IT 175 G and I dont want to get it going until I have things right, so may have to bring her out later in the year along with the PE 175 T.

At this stage there will be the PE 400 X and the 2 DT's 175's we have they just need a few bits done to them ( Levers, front Sprockets ) and then there right to go.

So who is going and what are you taking to ride?

Cheers Mick.

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
Tex
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

I'm planning on being there with my Suzuki PE175N.

Tex
Mick
Full Throttle

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »

I dont think Broadford will be the best Vinduro for the year, but it sure will be the best weekend for soaking up all bikes pre 85, I reckon my camera will get a good work out.

If you see 2 blue bike shades side by side with Ozzie flag flying and PE 400 + red & blue DT's drop over for a chat, it would be good to meet other forum members.

Cheers Mick.

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
frostype400
Global Moderator
Full Throttle

pe400 benalla

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 03:27:34 PM »

I may come i would bring my pe400T if i go i want to go to a few vinduro's this year i have two pe400's now i may be identified by either suzuki dg jersey and or red or green marushin helmet and i will probably be the only 16 year old riding a pe400 thats probably the big give away thanks Michael. Smiley

pe400x2 74gt80a 76rd250cd mt250 wanted tm400 project and suzuki pe parts.
Mick
Full Throttle

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 01:12:45 AM »

I'll keep a eye out for you Frosty, maybe we could get as many PE 400's as we can for a photo.

Cheers Mick.

frostype400
Global Moderator
Full Throttle

pe400 benalla

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 08:40:04 AM »

no worries ill try to get there i will only have the one though my other needs a good tidy up wait till you see my second one it will be a beast thanks Michael. Smiley

pe400x2 74gt80a 76rd250cd mt250 wanted tm400 project and suzuki pe parts.
Mick
Full Throttle

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »

Well it's getting close now and I cant wait, I have got all the bikes out getting there full services and have been working on getting the trailer finished.

cheers Mick.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: