EBT Forum / For all Things Bikes
July 21, 2018, 06:15:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sedgwick Trials, Vic Titles today, glad I went.  (Read 2738 times)
Mick
Full Throttle

Founder of EBT Forum, but no longer owner..

« on: August 15, 2015, 06:54:59 PM »

My first time at a trials event, wow what skill they have, the property at Sedgwick is awesome, it would be a great spot for a enduro  Grin

I met and talked to a lot of people and really enjoyed my day, it's on again tomorrow and I highly recommend going for a look.

I took a shit load of photos and got some awesome shots which I will put on Trials Australia facebook page.

Update

It seems you can only put one photo up in one post on Trials Australia facebook page, that is no good for me, so until I can find somewhere to post them all, they will have to sit in a file on my laptop, bugger.

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
Mick
Full Throttle

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 07:42:41 PM »

Here is a link to all my Sedgwick Trials Victorian Championships Photos.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php

Your a long time dead, so get out there and enjoy yourself while you still can :-) would loved to have been able to race vintage enduro bikes in Victoria, but sadly that as yet has not happened, so many blokes would have loved to be able to race, owell shit loads of us still have the memory's of racing enduro bikes back in the late 70's and 80's, time to move on to other things I guess :-) but if racing classes for vinduro bikes start then I will dust off my bike and be out there racing my old bike as that is what it was made for ( Racing )
mavman4200p
Novice

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 10:16:33 PM »

I don't get this Facebook thing every time I click on a link it takes me to mine or my wife's page what am I doing wrong I have a fb login but never use it what gives and I'm not that old that I shouldn't understand any advice or tutorials accepted
Mick
Full Throttle

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 10:33:43 PM »

You need to be logged into facebook to be able to see things on there.

Regards Mick.

mavman4200p
Novice

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 10:46:12 PM »

Only new to fb I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually thanks for that mick
Husky 85
Full Throttle

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 07:47:02 AM »

I avoid it as well. too much snooping going on on facebook. too many people too many problems, don't need the hassle of 10,000 likes

cant beat a comfy seat!
mike52
Clubman

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 01:00:06 PM »

Shut all of  mine down , got into way too much trouble. Grin
I have an affinity with the dark side of the net.  Shocked
Did I mention that my fb accounts were all totally fake. Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: